Blending Techniques!

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  I got to do a little creative cross training this weekend with a little bit of embroidery.  It is so nice to do something a little different when I am creating!  I always feel like it makes my scrapping and lettering a little better after a break!  

So, this week, I wanted to share a few techniques using Tombow Dual Brush pens!  These are great pens for large lettering and mixed media practices.  They are a water based pen and can be used for lots of different projects.  Today, I want to share some blending techniques!  These are great for lettering and coloring.  This video is a great summary of how to do these... and I love that you can pause and back it up and watch over and over again! 

We have tons and tons of Dual Brush pens at the store - you can see our color selection here!


The Happy Ever Crafter has a ton of great videos that you can watch for lots of pen tricks!  Plus, stay tuned for more things Tombow Dual Brush this week!  

Now, go get crafty and give these a whirl!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts