Spring Releases from Echo Park Part I

 Hey friends!

I am loving all of these brand new releases from Echo Park!  I love their collections and how they seem to capture the perfect sentiments!  There are so many new releases coming from Echo Park this year, I have had to break them into 2 posts.  Be sure to stay tuned in on Friday to catch the second half.  

Most of these lines are ordered, but will be arriving throughout the spring.  If you are dying to get your paws on them, go ahead and call the store to get your favorites added to the order book! 

First up... some beautiful flowers from Carta Bella!  I love the awnings and the beautiful green color.  This is really screaming spring and Easter to me! 












And now, a trip down south to the House of the Mouse!  I think one of my favorite parts of the Echo Park Disney lines is that they can all be mixed and matched with the same color palatte.  It makes the lines go even further to document your trips because all those tiny scraps can be used and given life with new pieces and embellies!  And, it does inspire me to book another trip :) 










Okay...  I am loving these little kid lines, both called Little Dreamer!  There is a boy and a girl line and they are so sweet for your favorite tiny friends!  We will start with ladies first!  There are tons of tea cups and unicorns and some richer colors to pair with the sweet pinks.  
 










And, now, the gentlemen!  I am loving the cars (my boys' favorite) and the light colors!  It has some great prints and patterns.  It has, like the girl line, some great colors and patterns, to layer up as well!  








I am so excited about these!  Which one is your favorite?  Don't forget to call in your requests for the order book so we can pull these for you as soon as they land!  And, stay tuned for FIVE more lines on Friday!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts