New Release Week - Day 3

 Happy Wednesday you guys!

Today is so so so exciting!  I am so thrilled to share the new line from Cocoa Vanilla called Sunkissed!  When I go through the releases, I try to pick a handful of pictures and products that I like best and most generally shares the spirit of the paper line.  But today, I couldn't decide.  Not even a little bit.  This is one of my favorite lines of they year!  

So, without further ado, a ton of pictures of Sunkissed! 










I absolutely love the bright colors, happy rainbows, and fun summer feel!  It makes me feel like I need to plan a trip to the beach!  This line is ordered, but I do not have an arrival date yet.  Although, I know that it will make a splash on the Facebook page when it arrives.  

You can call the store and get these pieces and parts in the order book too if you just can't wait!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts