New Kiwi Lane Goodies!

Happy Monday friends!

I hope everyone is warming up and getting a little crafting done!  I finally got some time to sit down and finish our Disney trip album from 3 years ago.  It is so nice to get a project finished!  

I know so many of you all will be stoked when you see what rolled into the inbox today.  We have a brand new release from Kiwi Lane and you guys are going to LOVE all these pieces and parts!  These are perfect for all your favorite hobbies and a little bit of Easter too!  









How cute are these?  I love all the tiny details and how they will be absolutely perfect for cards and layouts!  All of these are available now at this link right here!  

I can't wait to see what you all create with these!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

 

Comments

Popular Posts