Wonderful Wednesday and Delightful Downloads!

Hey everyone!

I was so excited to see that so many of you liked the layouts from Monday!  I totally agree that they are great for special pages, but doing them on every layout makes my hand hurt.  Paige Evans must have incredible hand strength! 

Today, I have FREE goodies just for you!  It makes a hump day a little better with some free ideas, right?  Jillibean Soup is sharing these super cute cards with step-by-step instructions!  It features the line Spoonful of Sugar.  Six cards and a line you probably already have in your stash.  If now, it is available at the store now!


Grab the full set of step-by-step directions right here!  I love these cards because they are definitely delightfully all-purpose cards that can be used for specific holidays or just because.  And, the recommended supply list is full of things you already have!  Adhesive, mini-stapler, white cardstock and foam adhesive - I think we all have those goodies in our stash!

I would love to see these cards if you create them!  Feel free to share with us on Facebook or Instagram

Now, go get crafty (and don't miss out on Spring Fling deals!)
Lesley

Comments

  1. Just the THOUGHT of fussy cutting for every layout makes my hands hurt!! :D. Thank you for th these goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts