Summer Fun (From Home)!

Happy Thursday!

I know that school is almost out for my Knox County friends!  We had our last day of preschool already and summer is in full swing around here!  I wanted to share a few of my favorite summer printables for kids and adults alike! 

First up, this is an amazing summer reading printable!  It comes in 3 8.5x11inch pieces or a poster size.  Pro tip - you can print the large scale one as a blueprint or engineer print at an office supply store.  I printed mine for $.275 (with a 20% coupon) and it is hanging on our living room wall!  I love the idea of having a reading tracker and it makes it like a game.  It come from www.everyday-reading.com and I love it!  I also love that it will help keep me AND my tiny reader on track this summer.  Plus, we can read with purpose too! 


And, secondly, time for a little adult coloring!  This link has about a dozen different coloring projects - ranging from super intricate (seriously, can some of these even be colored) to just right!  I also love the coloring book marks - great for little readers and pairs nicely with that reading chart from the last list! You can grab an assortment of options here!  I find that coloring books are nice on-going summer projects for big (and little) people and are great to have to pull out.  Also, this is one of my favorite waiting room options.  Just a little pencil pouch of colored pencils and a folder with coloring sheets can keep us entertained for a while! 

If you don't want to print at home, there are tons of adult coloring books at all kinds of places.  And, I am super loving a trend of scrapbook pages that are black and white and ready for you to color them in!  Has anyone seen these?  I saw one on Instagram and now I can't remember who created it - when it comes to me in the middle of the night, I will pass it on to you all! 

So, what is your summer go-to activity?!?
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts