Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday y'all!

I am not going to lie, I have been waiting for this day of announcements!  There are some super amazing things today - some Authentique, a little Crate Paper, and the coolest new product on the market!

First up, Authentique!  Romance and Clover have already hit the store, and **most** of these will ship sometime this spring!  Authentique only has this one picture of all the lines for us to use :(  If there is one that you really want, call the store to make sure it is on its way!  I don't have a great picture of all the lines... just this tiny one.  So sorry y'all!


Next up, a modern new release from Crate Paper!  I am loving the graphic over photograph feeling that this line has!  It feels like the cool kid in school!



And, hold on to your hats y'all!  We R Memory Keepers may have the coolest new thing on the market.  I think it won new product innovation at the show this year.  There is a video below and you NEED to watch!  (WRMK took their's down, but this is from another scrapper at CHA!)

Before you ask, it is compatible with Silhouettes and Cricuts, They recommend using Foil Quill foil, but I am fairly confident any foil will work.  I am loving the intricate patterns you can cut and the written detailing!  Gah!  I definitely need one of these bad boys!

You can call the store and ask any of this to be put in the order book for you!  We would love to get you what you have been dying for!

Now, go get crafty (and dream of all the foiling!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts