Echo Park Part 2

Were you guys in love with yesterday's releases?  I am so excited to share a few more with you all today.  Again, this week is CHA week, which means there are lots of new products and lines being released in the coming weeks and months. 

Today, I am sharing more from Echo Park and Carta Bella's latest release! 

This first wedding line is beautiful!  I love how the neutral colors are great for any wedding that you may attend (or plan!)  Plus, I am a big fan of the gold foil accents.
 

And, now, for your wild side!  This safari line is so cute and I LOVE the alphabet animal cards!  I was thinking about how cute a little zoo mini-album would be featuring these letter cards! 


And, is a Pirate's Life for you?  This paper makes me think yes!


Echo Park always has adorable summer lines!  I am loving the pinks in their Best Summer Ever!  The food trucks are so cute and it has all your favorite themes - popsicles, watermelon, swimsuits, and fruit!


And, a little outdoor camping trip from Lori Whitlock!  I particularly love the constellation paper in this line! 



There are more lines headed out that I do not have pictures for.  As soon as I get them, I will be sure to pass them along!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts