The Kindness Project

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

I know I am a bit behind the trends, but I have always loved seeing the happy rocks around town.  If you don't know about them, some really talented people have been painting rocks and hiding them around town.  The goal is to make someone's day a little bit brighter and share a smile.  I believe there is even one near the City! 

I learned this week that the happy rocks extend waaaay beyond the city limits of Knoxville!  Do you know about The Kindness Project?  It is a group that organizes kind messages on rocks across the world!  Check out some of these beauties!


Aren't these amazing!  I can only imagine finding one of these bad boys as I roll about my daily errands.  You can get more information about The Kindness Project at their website here or their Facebook page here.

Ready to create your own?  Swing by the store and grab some acrylic paint and my favorite lettering pen for this project - Tombow Monotwin! 

Now, go get crafty - and spread some happy!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts