Seasonal Shake Up!
Happy Friday!
I am so looking forward to this weekend! We are a week away from the Embassy Suites retreat and event preparations are in full swing! Don't forget to swing by the store to grab your last minute essentials or place an online order for at-your-seat delivery!
If you are looking for a fun way to shake up your projects, did you know that we have SO MANY fun, seasonal confetti shaker pieces? Seriously, so many!
These cuties are perfect for cards, sprinkling onto layouts, or sealing into a pocket page! We have everything from Halloween with the fun vampire faces to red, white, and blue popsicles!
If you are new to making shaker cards, I love this tutorial from Altenew that is perfect for beginners.
Often, when I watch the how to videos, it releases a whole torrent of other creative ideas in my brain! A side benefit of learning something new.
Now, go get crafty (and don't forget to start packing)!
Lesley
Comments
Post a Comment