Simply Vintage Holidays!

 Happy Monday! 

We are basking in the new arrivals and waiting by the door for more amazing goodies to roll in!  These two lines are ones we are so excited for!  I am so excited to share TWO vintage Christmas lines with you all from Simple Stories.  They both feature class Christmas colors with deep greens, red, and fabulous florals. 

They were just released this week and shipping will start soon!  I don't have an arrival date yet.  But, go ahead and feast your eyes on how cute they are! 

Evergreen Memories has beautiful florals (the orange slice!) and classic patterns. I also love the wreaths and the moon shaped Santa.  One other thing I noticed is that there is a set of 6x8 cards that are ready for a mini-album, if you decide to use this for a December Daily style holiday mini-album. It is ready to go!  







Old-Fashioned Christmas is a little bolder in their prints and colors.  I love a crisp pattern and the stripes, stars, bows, and plaids are some of my favorites in this line.  It features a traditional Santa, as well as poinsettias and the red holiday truck.  This line also includes the 6x8 inserts for a mini-album.  







These are both lines that you will love and they should start shipping late August or early September, so keep your eyes peeled!  We have had lots of holiday lines start trickling in, so make sure that you swing by the store or check out all the holiday lines online right here! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts