More Christmas Fun!

 Happy Fall Break Friday! 

I hope you guys have had a great week! I am so excited to share a few more Christmas lines that have started to enter the store!  

We are still expecting pieces and parts of these lines that are shipping a bit slower, but I couldn't wait any longer to share these! 

We have Crate Paper's Holly Jolly and Vicki Boutin's Wrapped in Ribbons lines!  I'll share some Holly Jolly first!  We have a handful of the papers and embellishments in the store and the rest are on their way!  Shop all of our in stock Holly Jolly right here!









I know I am not supposed to have favorites, but those ginergbread thickers are to die for and an essential for any holiday project!  I also love how the sticker sheet can double as a gift stickers!  

The Vicki Boutin line is bringing bright colors and fun!  We have the embellies in stock and are currently waiting on paper.  You can see what we have at this link right here!







This line has a great mix of vintage-y feeling graphics along with lots of bright modern details.  I am a huge fan of these Thickers too!  I love the tiny dots and accent pieces against the black letters.  When I first saw the release, I wasn't sure what the 3-D tassels would look like, but they are fun and so different! 

I can't decide which I am using for my December Daily this year!?!  I can't wait to see what you all create!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts