Eileen Hull Jewel Loom

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I had this post scheduled for Monday, but it got bumped for the Facebook Live Estate Live sale announcement!  It was so good to see so many of you all virtually and see so many amazing kits and lines headed off to make new memories and scrapbook pages.  

So, today, I am so excited to share this new tool with you all!  We are thrilled to be carrying the Eileen Hull Jewel Loom in the store.  When Margaret shared that it was in stock last week, I had to do a bit of research to see what the Jewel Loom did!  Eileen shared this video below at the release that shows the process of assembling it and doing a weaving.  


This video is kind of long, but I skipped through to different parts to learn about the process and what she was making!  When you are ready to use your loom, it is a great reference to get started and work through the process!  

It isn't just for beading or making sparkly things!  I love how you can use yarn, ribbons, and other fibers to create textiles to be bookmarks, fiber sections, and more for your albums.  




All of these look so different and I love the personalization and the texture that you get with the weavings.  And, if you have a friendship bracelet kid or grandkid, these are a way to make the coolest bracelets in school!  And, what a fun way to create with younger kids and teach them the ways of crafting!  

The kit includes the loom, cord, and a few beads to get started!  I think this is a great way to use some of the ribbon scraps that have been floating around my craft room for a while too!  

I can't wait to see what you all create with the new Jewel Loom - find it in the store now or at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts