Here and There Sn@p! Album

 Happy Monday! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and got to celebrate some moms, moms in law, mother figures, and all around awesome ladies in their life!  It was another busy, chaotic weekend here, but we had lots of fun!  

We are on the countdown to summer break and will kick off our summer with a trip to go see family.  These special trips to see cousins are always some of the biggest memory makers and I love getting to document them in their own special way.  Fun fact - WAAAY before I got into scrapbooking as an adult, I used to make these little mini-albums for my cousins when they came to "Cousin Camp"!  They are 12-14 years younger than my brother and I and were preschool aged when we were in middle and high school.  We would come do all the fun little kid things and send them a mini-album after they went home documenting all the fun we had together.  

So, mini-albums hold a special place in my heart and this new line from Simple Stories is a perfect way to encapsulate your summer trip - from visiting family to exotic locations, these are the perfect starter for summer memories!  

So, here is the adorable travel line Here & There!  It is in the store now! 



And check out how adorable it is in this mini-album!  





I love the hint of vintage and the hint of boho combined with summer whimsy!  Plus, you all know that I am a sucker for navy blue and pinks paired together!  You can go ahead and shop for it in person in the store now or online at this link right here!  We also have a collection of SN@P albums to go with it!  This mini-album in the picture is shown with the Navy blue binder, but we have a huge collection to shop (including the blue!)  You can see them all online right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts