Brand New Mintay!

 Happy Monday!

 I hope you guys had a great weekend!  I know that our croppers had a great time at the No-Frills Crop this weekend!  I got a little scrapbooking time in at home to celebrate the weekend.

I am so excited to share that we have a TON of Mintay headed into the store and you guys are going to love it!  It is all up on the website so you can start shopping, or swing by the store to grab your new favorites.  There are so many new lines that I am only going to show the cover image!  Plus, there is also new chalk paint and some super cute chippies!  

So, let's start with all these new, gorgeous lines! 











I am especially loving all these Chippies choices, especially the borders - how cute are they!?  Plus, I am absolutely loving this cars and trucks set. If you have a car and truck lover in your life, you need these for your albums!  


If you are ready to pre-shop online, you can follow this link right here!  It is also out on the store floor, so drop by today (because we are open on Mondays now!)!  

I can't wait to see what you guys create with these! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts