Stabilo Woodys!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you had a great weekend!  I didn't get to do much crafting and am ready for summer with a slightly more relaxed schedule!  

While I was avoiding my responsibilities and scrolling through Facebook, I saw Sara had shared the Stabilo Woody pencils that are in stock in the store.  These are a totally new-to-me product and I decided to do a little internet deep diving to find out more about them!  

I am totally blown away by them and think that maybe I need a few now!  They are so cute and their large size makes them easy to hold.  

These cuties are great for mixed media and are a waxy crayon that is water and pressure activated.  This means, blending is definitely an option.  You can also color and then paint with water over the top which reminds me a lot of those coloring books that were prepainted!  

This YouTube video goes through three different techniques for using the Stabilo Woody Pencils and was a great place for me to start learning!  I hope it helps you too! 


The pencils are $3.99 each and available in store and online right here!  The full set of colors is on the smaller side, but the colors they have are extremely versatile and perfect for blending and color mixing!  

I would love to see what you all have created with them! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts