All-Purpose Letters!

 Happy Wednesday! 

This week is super busy around here - although honestly I am waiting for a non-busy week!  To make my crafting life a little simpler, I am always on the lookout for some good go-to letters.  Ones that work on birthday cards and tags to holiday projects!  I was so excited that these letters from Elizabeth Crafts have made it into the store for die cut machines!  


Because they are dies, you can use them on any paper which also increases the versatility!  Let's here it for practicality!  It also means you don't have to worry about running out of E's in the middle of a layout title or for a specific project.  

The small stitching detail adds a little bit of texture and personality.  I love that the font is easy to read and the perfect size for smaller projects too!  You can grab this set in the store or online right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts