New Release!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day!  I loved celebrating with my boys - lots of fun, some new books, and TWO school parties! 

I think my Valentine's Day gift were the emails that landed in my inbox with the brand new releases!  I can't wait to share some of these with you all!  Today, I have the brand new Heidi Swapp.  It is a delightful line that makes me feel the salty air in my hair!  The line is called Set Sail and it will ship in March.  I do not have specifics yet, but I feel like this is definitely inspiring my summer scrapping already!  

Here are some of the highlights from the new release!





I am loving the navy and peach colors and all the stripes!  It feels like a casual day at the beach and I can't wait to add some of our family trip pictures on these pages! 

I will let you all know when it arrives in the store!  Stay tuned for more releases headed to the store!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts