Happy Monday!

 Hey everyone! 

I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl last night!  As much as I loved watching the game with my family, it made me reminiscent of my time scrapbooking last weekend with you all at the retreat!  There is nothing quite like a big retreat.  

So, this is your first reminder to mark those calendars for August 25-27th!  We are hosting the event again at the Embassy Suites in Knoxville. Currently, we are fully booked, but you need to get on the waiting list now!  I was on the waitlist for the last retreat and made it in.  We always have movement on the list from scheduling conflicts and more.  You can snag your spot on the waitlist right here!

The theme is CSI: Knoxville and it is going to be so much fun!  We can't wait to see you there!

Now, go get crafty (and eat those leftover tailgate treats!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts