December Scrap Club!

 Happy Friday friends! 

I hope you all have had a great week!  Things are in full Christmas swing around here and my to do list seems to only get bigger and bigger.  I am loving all things holiday and festive, but I miss a bit of the downtime for having some creative space that is just for fun.  

If you are ready to have a little creative time, I have excellent news just for you!  Scrap Club is back in December and is perfect for those post-Christmas pictures and after-Christmas creative time!  We are using the beautiful line Home For Christmas from Carta Bella (one of our faves!) to make 6 ADORABLE layouts.  And, then all you have to do is print those pictures and drop them in the layouts.  You can get registered for the class right here!

These are some images from the Carta Bella site of the product!  I love the beautiful classic Christmas colors and images... It will be timeless and gorgeous!  Official layout pictures will be headed your way soon! 






You guys are going to love creating with this line and I can't wait to see the final layouts!   Be sure to snag your seat in the class at this link, these seats always go in a hurry! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley



Comments

Popular Posts