Brand New Maggie Holmes!

 Happy Wednesday!

I am so so so excited to share this with you all!  I absolutely love this new line that is in the store!  You all know I am a sucker for some Maggie Holmes and I love this beautiful spring line.  I know, I know, it's Christmas week, but this just can't wait! 

These beautiful papers and ephemera have arrived in the store and you are going to want to get your hands on this one!  Market Square is totally beautiful and is chock full of incredible embellies too!  





Here is a closer look at some of my favorite papers!  These are beautiful and they will be perfect for some spring and summer scrapping!  




You can zip into the store to grab this or order it online at this link right here!  This is a line you are going to want to have in your stash!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 

PS - Don't forget to order your gift cards with a bonus!  




Comments

Popular Posts