Inspiration Week!

 Howdy friends!

I missed you all last week!  I had a sick kid last week and I have no idea where all my time went - I think fevers induce some sort of time vortex!  But, I am so excited to be back and full of inspiration this week!  Hopefully, these goodies will inspire some card making and creativity exercises!  

Okay, so today, I want to share some incredible inspiration from our friends over at Lawn Fawn!  They are having their fall inspiration from now until November 11th.  You can see all of their incredible work over at their blog (link right here)!  I want to share some of my favorites.... and there are so many favorites.  But, I promise there are tons of other incredible ideas there!  You can shop Lawn Fawn in the store and at this link right here!




I love this wood slice!  How cute to make some super festive ornaments!?!  






Also, I absolutely LOVE this no line card - it gives a whole new feel to the stamps.  I think it looks more sophisticated and less cartoony!  And, with the colored pencils, I just love it! 














Also, this is not from winter inspiration week, but I love it so much!  How cute is this sweet Thanksgiving card and perfect for a hostess gift!  


Alright, who is ready to create some holiday cards and tags!?!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts