New Simple Stories!

Happy Friday y'all!

I hope you all are excited for a great weekend and have a little time to get a little bit of crafting done!

I am super excited to share that these FOUR lines are on their way to the store from one of our favorite brands - Simple Stories!  We are expecting two fall lines and two Christmas lines to be in the store soon!

Simple Stories has been playing with some vintage looks of their lines and this is one of them!  I love the texture on the pumpkins and the country patterns!




We also have a more modern autumn line headed in to the store... Perhaps my favorite part of the Fall Farmhouse line is that super cute sweater!



And then, it isn't too soon... Christmas is on its way!  We also have a vintage Christmas line headed in as well!  This Simple Vintage Country Christmas reminds me of my Grandmommie - she loved cardinals and I am loving this classic cardinals and boughs in this line!



And, don't forget, we have another Christmas line headed in... Holly Jolly!  This is a fun and funky Christmas line is great for my fans of retro Christmas!  I like the little Santa here too!




Both of these Christmas lines are perfect for your regular holiday scrapbooking or creating your own December Daily kit to document your holiday memories!

I believe that these have shipped, so they should be here soon-ish!  If you are ready for them TODAY, call the store and we will add it to the order book!  Then, as soon as it arrives, we will pull your order and give you a call!

We are so excited to have lots of ne goodies trickling into the store over the next few weeks!  Be sure to watch the Facebook page for the actual arrival dates of a lot of these pieces and parts!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts