More New Lines!

Happy Thursday!

I really thought today was Friday,  Like, my husband had to correct me before he left for work this morning.  I don't even know what that means for today, but I am super excited to share some brand new arrivals from Bella Blvd that are in the store RIGHT NOW!

This perfect summer line is called Splash Zone, and as expected, it includes all the things you would expect for a super wonderful summer line!  There are sunshines, leaves, and waves - perfect for trips to the lake, beach, or water park this summer. 

And, it is so new, that Bella Blvd's creative team only has one layout with it's release on their blog - and y'all it is cute!  I think it pairs nicely with yesterday's post about cut files too!
I love all those blues and greens paired together with the pops of red!  You can grab all of this summer goodness in the store today - or call and have it held for you! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts