One Cart... Tons of Uses

Happy Tuesday! 

It may be that home organization is on my brain... we are in the middle of the end of Christmas decorating and at the beginning of cleaning the boxes up AND I am in the middle of a workspace re-organization after filming my lettering classes!  But, needless to say, I am organizing, tossing, and trying to figure out the way way to store my robust collection of scrapbook supplies, office supplies, and writing utensils. 

So, I (like many others) have been ogling the Darice 3 tier cart!  (You may also be familiar with the Ikea version of the Raskog cart.)  We have the three tier cart in the store - in mint, black, rose gold, and white!  But, if you think this little cart is only good for creative storage, you are wrong!  Check out all these amazing ways to use it in your home!










Seriously!  How multi-purpose is this little cart!?!  And what an awesome way to add a little rolling drink stand to your Christmas social events without taking up tons of space!  I also love the idea of being able to use it as a night stand.  We will have a lot of company this year for Christmas and I am short a nightstand in one room... this may just be a winning alternative! 

Ready to get your paws on one?  You can check them out on our website and there are a few in the store.  This is also a great Christmas request for a family member - easy to pick out and wrap! 

Don't forget - tomorrow starts our 12 Days of Christmas sales! 
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts