Happy Thursday everyone!

On the ninth day of Christmas, Scrappin' In The City brought to me.... Jennifer McGuire?  Almost!  We are bringing a spectacular bundle of her very favorite things! 


This bundle includes 9 items and is perfect for a new or experienced card maker in your life.  I think it is perfect little batch of stocking stuffers and is full of crafting essentials.  It includes a bead smith tray, jewel picker (these are so popular), pen blade, ultrafine-tip bottles, t-square ruler, micropore tape, single full adhesive post-it pad, Pack of 25 sheets of Neenah cardstock, and a sand eraser!

What!  Isn't that awesome!  These are all things you will see in Jennifer's videos that she uses on a regular basis.  This awesome deal is priced at $26 - perfect for any budget.  This is a friendly reminder that we must have payment to hold product for you!

I think my favorite item from that list is my sand eraser.  I love it and use it all the time with my lettering.  I just finished Christmas cards and they were hand lettered.  However, because I am a lefty, I am forever dragging my hand through stuff.  This was no exception.  Here is a before picture of my cards...


That smudge looks awful!  And then, a little love from my sand eraser and VOILA!  A brand new looking envelope!

Don't forget to call today to grab your day 9 bundle - you will love it!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts