Sara Goes To CHA... Day 2!

Sara had another amazing and drool-worthy day yesterday in classes and a few lectures!  I wanted to share some of the goodies she made with you!

First up, Simple Stories!  Travelers notebooks are super popular right now and Simple Stories has a line of printed cover ones.  This one is my favorite of all of them.... just saying ;)  On an unrelated editor's note, I took one actually traveling this year and used it as my journal each night when we got home from the hotel.  Now, when I sit down to do my scrapbook, I have lots of notes and reminders of our adventure.... Anyways, Sara organized hers to go to the show floor today and tomorrow!  I hope it says order all the things in there!










Next stop was at our favorite lady from the other side of the pond... Dyan Reaveley!  She also had travelers notebooks with inserts that are perfect for doodling, drawing, and other artsy things!  Sara said that they did get messy creating in class, but Dyan's Dyary line also has predone inserts if you are looking for something quick and easy! There is a LOT more to come from her booth this weekend... (winky face winky face)





I am super excited to see what she finds on the floor tomorrow!  My brain is swimming with all of the new things that will be headed our way soon.  And a friendly reminder, if there is something you are just desperate for, make sure you call the store to get it on the request list!  We can order it and pull it just for you - before it hits the sales floor!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts