More Fall Fun!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

We have more fall goodies headed into the store soon!  I do not have arrival dates for these super cute Halloween lines yet - Simple Stories is shipping out this month, so hopefully it will be soon.  

First up... Frightfully Fun!  I am absolutely dying over the ghost doily in the papers and the ephemera pack!  This is a super fun line with lots of the Halloween icons you expect - pumpkins, bats, skeletons, and ghosts is cute shapes with fun faces!  The colors and patterns are super bold and are great for layering in a layout or creating a fun mini-album. 





We are also getting a little Mickey magic for Halloween too!  If you have been to the Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, this line is definitely for you!  And, if you haven't, you will still absolutely LOVE this precious line with the mouse and his best pals! I also love that many of these patterns aren't super Disney forward, so you can use them with or without a Disney theme! 






I am also loving so many of these sticker elements on the pages - they remind me of old school Jillibean soup labels and October Afternoon sticker sheets (if you remember, you remember)!  

These are hopefully going to be here in the next few weeks, but I'll let you know when they officially arrive in the store.  

Now, go get crafty (and ready for fall fun)!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts