Advent Calendars!

 Happy Friday! 

I hope you are ready to have a great weekend!  If you go to the Tennessee Valley Fair this weekend, make sure you pop in to check out the amazing art displays - scrapbooking, of course, along with quilling, quilting, home decor and more!  I love getting to see all the local talent we have in East Tennessee! 

And, since it is *kind of* cooling off, I am starting to get excited about the holidays.  I have started working on my first few gifts and couldn't be more excited about this year.  We are super thrilled and refreshing the tracking on the Spellbinders Advent calendars that should be arriving today!  

Last year, I thought this was a kit to make your own Advent calendar, but I was wrong... this is an amazing kit made just for you!  The Spellbinders Advent calendar has 24 pockets filled with crafting goodies that is ready for you to enjoy.  All you have to do is open it and wait patiently!  This years kit is valued at more than $130 and includes 14 dies, 2 stencils, 3 clear stamp sets, 2 embossing strips, and 3 sequin packs!  We have a few extras ordered and you can get yours at this link right here!  (I also love the FAO Schwartz vibes from this kit!)



If you only want a few days of surprises, check out the 12 Days of Stitchmas!  This kit has 12 stitched dies in it and is valued at more than $160.  These dies make the cutest little details for cards and layouts or even ornaments.  We have a extra of these kits and you can find it at this link right here!  



Both of these kits sold out in a hurry last year and I can't guarantee that we will have any more at the end of November.  

We can't wait to see you in the store!  

Now, go get crafty!  
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts