Christmas Crafts - THIS WEEK!

 Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend and got to do a little bit of creating.  My December Daily supplies arrived this weekend and I have been making heart eyes at it all weekend.  While I am *NOWHERE* near ready for the holidays, I am so excited to use my kit.  

If you are also ready for the holiday crafting season, you have got to grab your spot in the Mini-Maker Christmas event this coming weekend!  Margaret is leading us through the creation of THREE adorable Christmas crafts.  I love how versatile all these items are - for both gifting and keeping.  They are also things that you could recreate using non-Christmas paper to gift all year long.  

We will be creating a mini-album, an oversized treat bag, and a gift card holder.  These are so versatile - great for family or Secret Santa gifts.    


This mini-album is a perfect way to start a December album.  I was also thinking about how sweet this would be as a hostess gift - to fill with photos of the event and send after the holidays.  

And, I love a gift card holder - it really makes a gift card seem so much fancier and with that personal touch.

You can grab your seat for this crafting extravaganza right here!  There are just a few seats left for the morning session and the afternoon is filling up too.  We will have refreshments and holiday music and you will leave in the holly jolly spirit!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts