IT'S HERE!!!! PART 2!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's haul of new goodies!  I am so excited to get my hands on them!  I have another huge set of arrivals for today... AND TOMORROW!  You guys are welcome :) I am going to make this a great week!  Before we get started, a friendly reminder, that we are thrilled to pull product over the phone for you, but it will need to be paid for over the phone!  We will hold it for you until you can make it to the store!

Okay... now, onto what you really want to know... what is here!

Heidi Swapp Winter Wonderland


Paige Evans Truly Grateful by Pink Paislee



Amy Tangerine Slice of Life


Pebbles Merry Little Christmas




Pebbles Jen Hadfield This is Family


Authentique Rejoice

Authentique Gracious

Pink Paislee Together for Christmas


Plus.... we are so excited for a new load of Glue Sponges that arrived in the store too!  

Which of these lines are you most excited to get your hands on?  Don't forget, you can get your lines over the phone (with payment!)!  

And, I am super excited to share tomorrow's arrivals too!  

Now, go get crafty - and shopping!  
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts