Make and Take THIS WEEKEND!

Happy Friday everyone!

Let's get this weekend started!  Next weekend, we are headed off to Stamp and Scrapbook Expo (even me!), so, I am hoping to relax (ha!) a little this weekend!



But, I am really excited about Margaret's Make and Take this weekend!  We are making these super adorable summer pallet magnets.  I think they would make the perfect addition to my refrigerator!  Our make and takes are open to anyone over the age of 12 and you do not have to register!  Just show up!  Please make sure you leave a little bit of extra time to get signed in and complete the project.



And, if you are looking for something else to do - Missy is holding her monthly Bible Storyteller class and it will be amazing - as always!  There is ONE seat left so make sure you grab it now if you are interested!  You  can register right here!

We look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts