A Whole Week of Sales!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is THIS WEEK (what happened to November) and that we are almost to Christmas shopping season!  I swear it goes faster and faster every year and I am 100% not ready right now!

All this week, I want to share some crafty sales and deals with you!  There are lots of great specials getting ready to happen - including a brand-new-first-time-ever sale at Scrappin' In the City this week! 

But, today, I want to share this Kiwi Lane special!  Sara forwarded it to me and included some pictures of how she used these sweet little sets on a great layout!  (You can totally scraplift this right now for your Thanksgiving layout!)  These two sets are 15% between now and December 10th.  And, with a large window like this, you can forward it to someone you love who wants to find something just for you!


How cute are those little fall leaves with inking around the edges?!?  And seven pictures is enough to get all your relatives and the awesome turkey spread on this page! 

Need these two sets?  Want to add them to your Christmas list?  Follow this link right here to get your set.

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts