Not Very Blah...

I am so excited about this Pinkfresh line that is brand new to the store called A Case of the Blahs!  I just got my hands on it yesterday and cannot wait to scrap it.  I love the minty green and beautiful coral colors and all the white space on the paper.  It is so minimalist and so beautiful all rolled into one awesome paper line burrito!

Before I get started using it, I wanted a little bit of inspiration, so I zipped over to the Pinkfresh Studio blog and their design team DID NOT DISAPPOINT!  I highly recommend a little jump over there if you are needing some new inspiration. 

But, I wanted to share a few of my most favorite layouts from their team that feature A Case of the Blahs - and a little tiny minialbum (squeeee!)









Which one is your favorite?  I really love the last one - those florals give me all the heart eye, but I am also a huge fan of the first and second layouts.  I can't wait to scraplift these bad boys and rip open my own paper set! 

One of my other favorite things about the Pinkfresh lines are all the different embellishments!  There are puffy stickers, embelllies, and cardstock to name a few goodies... make sure you drop in the store to grab your set of A Case of the Blahs!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts