Glue Tools from Joanne Walker

So, at the crop this past weekend, I learned an awesome little tidbit from our Design Team member Joanne Walker!  We were discussing glue pens and how they can be frustrating when the glue line is wider than the little bitty embellishment we are trying to glue onto a page.  I hate sticky fingers a lot!

Joanne showed me how she used these little bad boys to brush glue onto the back of embellishments.  They are dental brushes!  Joanne (and I) put a little puddle of adhesive onto a sheet of scrap paper or something over to the side.  Using the fuzzy end of the brush, you dab into the glue and spread it on whatever you are working on!

I love that it is so easy to control the flow and quantity of the glue - which is sometimes a challenge with a glue pen.  It is such a easy way to apply glue to tiny things!  Plus, these little glue brushes have a cool trick - they bend to the side!
It is great for adjusting and making it easier to apply glue to the small object in hand!  And, even more exciting news, these bad boys are coming to the store!  I recommend picking up a package of them and your favorite liquid glue.  (I recommend the Tombow Adhesive - it is blue and double ended)

A huge thanks to Joanne for sharing her sticky secrets with us!  What scrap secrets do you have to share???
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts